Are you ready to move your career to another level? What about try doing it in another country. Our client running a medical institute in Rwanda would like you to work with them in running their dermatologist department. They are looking for organized, attentive to details, problem solver and dexterous individual.
- Must be a graduate from a medical school with bachelor degree or diploma in dermatology.
- Must have completed residency program in dermatology.
- Must be board certified medical student.
- At least 2+ years of experiences in the field.
- Must have passed MCAT and two USMLE.
- Must be willing to relocate to Rwanda.
- Must have a valid visa and is allowed to travel.
Responsibilities and tasks
- You will be required to meet with patience to asses issue with skin, nail or hair.
- Keep a well-maintained patience record.
- Develop treatment plans for the patience depending on their diagnosis.
- Address cosmetic concerns like aging and birthmarks
- Perform a follow up examination or treatment if necessary.