Do you need to take your career to another level? Our client in Rwanda is looking for you to help them with running their medical center.
- Must have a bachelor degree in physiotherapy from a recognized university in your country.
- Must have evidences of work experiences as a physiotherapist of at least 3years plus
- Must be willing to reallocate to Rwanda.
- Must have a valid visa and is allowed to travel.
- Good time management
- The ability to build a rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their
- relatives and careers
- Tolerance and patience
- Good physical health and fitness
- Interpersonal skills
Tasks and responsibilities.
- helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- organizing therapeutic physical exercise sessions
- providing massages
- using specialist techniques such as electrotherapy and ultrasound
- collecting statistics
- writing reports
- liaising with professionals such as doctors and nurses
- providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- keeping up to date with the latest advancements in the profession